Authlete is a Tokyo-based IT startup and provides security SaaS that enables organizations to build secure application services and APIs more easily and quickly. The Authlete solution has been implemented by enterprises from all over the world, including financial institutions, health care providers, IoT and other companies running applications deployed to millions of users and generating a high volume of API calls.
Authlete is now seeking an experienced DevOps professional who collaborates with software developers, other IT staff members, and our customers’ DevOps/Ops teams to manage infrastructure and code releases on public cloud platforms.
Tokyo Office - You may come to the office, but basically “Work From Home”.
- Maintain public cloud infrastructures on GCP and other services
- Manage our servers on managed Kubernetes, and other services
- Manage our database running on MySQL, Redis, and other services
- Manage and improve deployments on to our public cloud infrastructures
- Implement monitoring to ensure reliability and performance meets or exceeds business goals
- Work closely with engineers and project managers to assist in the reproduction and resolution of defects
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing Java-based applications for a large enterprise
- 2+ years of professional experience in maintaining and managing servers and databases, including Shell scripting experience for automation
- Professional experience in managing production relational database system, including MySQL, Spanner, and Vitess, is a plus
- Understanding of cloud technologies, such as GCP/AWS and Docker/Kubernetes
- Understanding of Linux operating system concepts, networking concepts, and conventional programming methodologies
- Practical written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly with or without guidance
- Ability to work well independently, and in a task-oriented, team environment
Please contact us from here.